Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mess up.


It just like a crush of sudden. Left me barely breathing.
We don't seem to get a real time to talk even. You don't know how desperately I wanted to meet you up, trying hardly to figure out any possible excuse to just meet you awhile.
I don't know what can I do for you. I felt myself so weak. Can't even promise you anything...
Seeing you rush like a mad dog every day and night. Wondering what can I do for you. Massage? I don't know... I don't even care of it before this. Console? I don't think my noob few cents could work on you.

Your complains, your fussy, everything goes into my heart. Yet, I don't think I can shout it out. The only thing I can is just to listen. Which I hate it the most.

I don't like to wait for a message like a donk. Trying to find any possible excuses to console myself. I know you are probably angry or not in mood or any other shit else, but I just don't like you don't care everything, even a short briefly message saying you're not in mood, you sleep first. good night. probably could give me at least something else to breathe.
I'm just really don't like it at all.
Maybe I'm not doing good.


Dots as rain drops. Shout it out loudly baby.

3 comments:

(: said...

:(

I know how it feel.

cheer ):
love you

Eric said...

:)

lingling said...

Waiting for someone love is always so suffer.
I understand you gao gao boy. :'(