Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kill my time!

Last 2 weeks ago, it was my first time to visit Pulau Ketam. This was suggested by the most "dohyeh" Angie Tan, since we got nothing to do and we're planing to go somewhere else instead of rotting at home.

It wasn't as that far as I thought. We thought to take train to port Klang then take ferry to Pulau Ketam at first but then bee's friend was willing to fetch us to Klang so, we head there together with fast and furious drive, lol.





Seriously bored when sitting in the ferry. Bee was very concentrated watching tv. The owner was playing old chinese vampire movie, 殭屍道長, pretty missed those movie. Those was my childhood.


I was banned from posting this pic. But then I just curi-curi post it here because I know she is not gonna read this...I like her hair, very the got feeling :D





This place wasn't as fun as I thought. It was totally a kampung. A peaceful and innocent one. Except hot, it's still hot. I hate Malaysia lol.
Esther and Angie keep complains on it, food also not nice comparing to Kuala Selangor.
But then it's still not bad if you plan to have a walk but seriously not a sunny day... arghh...



The lovely sleeping biatch :)

After a tiring walk, we back to Klang port by ferry. Those bitches don't wanna to get home that early, at first they plan to watch movie at PJ but we end up by visiting Look Out point just to kill time.

I was freaking tired on this trip. As we getting more and more tired and pissed off by the driver, we gone into crazy mode and getting rude all the way to Look Out point. We speak out those bad words we don't used to say non-stop. They ruined the name of Pulau Ketam and change it into Chao Hai Dou, and Look Out Point  is 69 point by me. Craps.

Below was the video recorded when we got nothing to do.


Codomo Lion commercial advertising video by Angie Tan.


It just the lonely city and you were somewhere else in there.




There is another post for the beaches I went last week with my dear. Stay tuned. 
Nights.

No comments: