Monday, March 7, 2011

Jump into the Sea!

It has been dragged for so long to come out with this post here haha. Who to blame on? Laziness! I always missed out lots of things to share whenever I got tons of words want to say but those feelings just died in my brain due to my lazy mood... awww. I thought I'll be the last one to wrote about this fun trip but until I realized someone still freezing his blog since long time ago. He's just couldn't have any leisure time for himself, sakit hati I, sayang. 


As I mentioned in last post about this trip. Yea, it was totally happy, relax yet a little bit painful trip for me :)
We had went to two beaches in just a day! hooray! At first we're just planned to Cherating, Kuantan only, but we have too much time doing nothing on the beach and since Teluk Cempedak is just nearby somewhere around Kuantan so end up we head to that beach which got a McDonald beside to kill our hunger!



Hey yea, here it is. Say hello to Cherating! One thing that unexpectedly, Cherating wasn't that dirty as I thought although I has been here for once. The sea was not really polluted and the seawater was quite clear as we can still see our foots under the seawater although it was still that masin larh! 

Million thanks to Crason. He was the driver of the day, around of applause to him :) 
We leave our place like around 7 plus something then go for their favourite yeemee for breakfast. It was like a warm and happy eating session in the early morning among us. As a Junior quite enjoy tho! Haha.

All the way was like crapping and laughing non-stop. We reach there safe and sound in quite a short time like about 3 hours plus. Of course, as I said the most important thing is who is the one you're going with. 

When I'm writting this post only remind me of a thing! Which is I forgot to scream when I'm on the beach... shit...!





It was a freaking sunny day on that day until I can barely open my eyes! but Best!



I looked so thin on this shot! Credits to eeefeng Evon!





And that's all for Cherating!
The next was Teluk Cempedak. The sea here was totally polluted badly due to the commercialized of this beach. Cherating was more like out of the town with lesser peoples. One of the benefit of here is it provide restaurant along the street and public facilities as toilet and shower. As I can see, that was lots of couples or families came to here to lepak.





Rocks rocks rocks! There was lot of rocks along the beach which I got phobia with it nowadays :(
As I mentioned in the early of this post, a little bit painful is about I hurt my foot sole at this beach because of rocks awww :(
Those tiny-sharp oyster which sticked on the rocks was the troublemaker! I was told not to jump into the sea when I'm on the rock but I refused to listen which caused me this :(


It was freaking badly extremely painful after I step and sweep across the surface of the rock! Those sharp oyster was stabbed into my foot and I can see my flesh. So sorry darl, I should have just listen to you. Seeing people that you care the most worried around you was quite relieving tho. (please don't slap me).
I can still recall back the feeling when you guys splash the Carlsberg beer on it, aww.

Anyway, with this incident at least I got to know that actually my anemia is not fully recovered yet.
But seriously shower with a leg standing and avoiding the foot to get wet was extremely torturing!


Jumping all the way back and have a great dinner with you guys on the way back to K.L. Best...!
It was late night when we reach home safe and sound but it was totally fun, happy and tiring trip. I enjoyed it alot lot! Million thanks to everyone :)


You guys gonna be very important in my heart. Especially the middle one :)
Nights.

2 comments:

lingling said...

ewwwwwwwww~~ CHERATING!!! IT'S LOOKS FUN WEY!!!

Eric said...

INDEED! It was really fun~~