Monday, March 14, 2011

A small little tiny of simple


Just feel like writing a post tonight.
I simply like this kind of feeling and environment very much on every midnight, everything was asleep, except for silences there's nothing anymore. Sitting in front of my cool ruby red lappy, playing those recently favourite songs, free my own mind, transforming my own ideas into millions of words, let it be either english or chinese, as long as I'm happy with my words.

The nights like this easily transform yourself into emo condition tho.

Today was helping my own college working in education fair at Midvalley, although the pay is super low, but what to do...? lol.
There is always yipee and khai jie for me to crap with during this boring edu fair but sadly I won't have them anymore as they're graduating soon. I got no ones to relies on except for those kanasai marketing cheater... Kill me, both of them told me I'm already a senior, second time, what to do...? But at least something that surprised me and khai jie today! Marketing staff told us Uni of New Castle and Uni of Tasmania was offering our college architecture graduates straight away proceed to their third year of our Part I degree... yoohoo! Which means I only need to study another 3 years to get my Master Degree in Architecture! ( Melissa, did you read this? XD)
I need to cari lubang for my future! I will buy you desapark condo!!


Recently just watched this movie. Accidently choose this movie, by the way this movie not bad tho which I found out it's quite encouraging. Johnny Depp play as Rango, the main character, still the same, clumsy yet humour. When the movie starts, you just pop-ed up in my mind because of the lizard.

I kinda like one of the quote, Rango says:" Everyones need something to believe in."

So, believe in me : )

I was really feeling felicitous when finished work and some one is out there waiting for you to drive you back home. It just simple and satisfying : )

Reading your blog is always a special feeling for me ever since I met you, it's like a worship place that I can feel even closer to you, get to touch your inner feeling.

but this is my first time to read how people interpret the word of  瑕疵...

『"An example for this word,你拿出一张白纸,纯白的,纸上什么也没有,然后你在中间滴上一滴墨水,你再仔细观看,发现什么了没???原先纯白一张纸上出现了一个”黑点”, 纸原先是干干净净的,现在被弄脏了,这个”黑点”就是”瑕疵”!』

Super cute...! hahaha.
but then I think you think it wrongly. Probably you get the wrong message of the post. Anyway sorry for always posting in chinese. It just my habit.

By the way tomorrow is my cousin brother big day! He is elder than me few months but he's getting marry tomorrow! Really happy for him as in an official husband and also papa! I have to be the photographer and the brother drive for the whole day tomorrow... ishh!

Actually writing this post half way I went to the living hall and watch the All-England badminton single final match which is Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan. Surprisingly Dato Lee finally won this match. Damn sad seeing him always lose to his weakness player Lin Dan, but finally he did it tonight, he broke the charm. You're really now top in the world.

After the screaming and shouting of my brother, sisters and I in the middle of the night, the match ended and we automatically falled into silent. Counting 1,2,3 silently in heart, everyone of us will automatically run and rush into our individual rooms. Who ever falled into the last have to switch off all the lights and tv. This funny habit just happened to all of us since we're still kids until now.

Simple yet happy : )

2 comments:

beloved mum said...

owh~ buy my Desapark condo juga pls boy. thankiu~

Eric said...

owh~ my beloved mom... i got no money to jaga you.. shh shh... go away... go continue find daddy... hahaha