Thursday, March 24, 2011

go to hell

super duper sad. everything is like messed up.
after a tiring day, whole day lecturing, brain packed with lots of information unable to digest in a short time. With restless body straight away went for site visit for tomorrow presentation... realizing I'm back as a architecture student again.
After all these shitty things, extremely sleepy and tired, reach hostel like 10 something and housemate inform that my hostel got no water supply... I was like cursing everyone. Pek Chek sekali!!
The most emo thing was, I walk all the way to my friend hostel to shower who knows the water stopped half way when I'm taking bathe!!

and I still haven't touch anything of the presentation stuffs yet!!
Fuck up!!!

2 comments:

Chloe CY said...

我始终觉得,做工最好

Eric said...

哪裡有...