Monday, April 4, 2011

Combine

Hey folks, quite a long time ago I never update here since my new semester start again. Gone thru two tiring weeks, and the submission date is just around the corner again... sleepless night sleepless night, ishh.

Everyday I got something wish to be post up here but then when all the thing accumulate up and dragged for so long, I forgotten what else to put up here again :D

Here gonna put up my previous sem work.
If any of you have any comments on it just leave it here :)



Proposed Kiosk design for AirFix at Sunway Pyramid


Presentation Drawings




Proposed Facade design for Coca-Cola at SS15


The most satisfying presentation board I ever did : )






 Proposed Restaurant design for Sapori D' Italia at Batu 09, Cheras.


Ugly shit. hahah.

Everything still the same for the new starts, every morning wake up, get myself prepared then walk to college passing through the garden to fresh up my mind is a must. Although it just a one minutes walk, but i just simply love it.


Smarties for breakfast since the chocolate biscuit dah habis, ops! hahaha.


Our lift uncle is still exist in the there. It is a simple smiley face drawn by a anonymous person on the lift wall.

We got two new lecturers for our new semester, they are pretty experienced thou. Another two walking library again. They are so ambitious, I got energetic whenever we talked about architecture and philosophy and I got goosebumps easily. Salute salute.

Architecture is about philosophy, environment and design.

Anyway, I'm moving out to new hostel on end of april. It just located 4th row behind of my current hostel, for better facilities, for better reason.
I'm so satisfy for my current situation. Busy life to keep me packed. 
Stop for nonsense, Gotta go back to my work again. Have to stay up late again tonight. See ya people!
God Bless : ) 

1 comment:

小珍 said...

第一和第二張做麼好像很單調醬的?

super likey coca cola!!!
然後等你做一個desa park city給我們 <3