Tuesday, August 2, 2011

and the new day ahead!

Hey peeps...! here this blog revive again after the owner has been disappear for months :D

After months and months of sleepless and torturing day, finally I had completed my second year of academic hooray! Till today I'm still wondering how I got through my last suffering week... You couldn't imagine how it could made your body non-stop shaking continuously for the entire day but you still have to keep drawing till the last minutes before the assessment starts. I was totally depress and so wanna to go home missing everyone and just let it go. But finally, phew...

But that's it. It's time to forget about all those architectural stuffs for temporary two weeks holiday! Although I'm super lazy to pack and tidy up all the documents...

Fortunately, my birthday was falled on the day after assessment. Thank god. Been through a small and warmful birthday celebration. Thanks for everyone.
And God blessed luckily I did not crash on anyone's car on my birthday eve celebration a.k.a my assessment day... I was totally awake for that two days and rush like a mad for my assessment, so on that night I keep falling asleep when I was driving toward the celebration place...

Of course got drunk after that celebration because of esther tan. How desperately I wish you could appear and bring me home...


And million thanks for spending on my birthday.

On that actual birthday, passed my last minute of birthday with someone else who falled in deep sleep on my bed. Haha. Although I was hoping something well-planed but I know you're that busy, so just forget about it and move forward kay? It's still a great time spending dinner with you :)

After my birthday celebration was a trip to Kuala Selangor to have a peep on fireflies organized by college clubs.



It was my second time to visit those fireflies and no doubt, it still looks like LED lightbulb which hung on trees...
Everyone was thought those fireflies were flying around but in real, they are just static on trees and from far it looks like a christmas trees.

"ili was sitting next to me when all the fireflies blink below the starry sky, and we were both saying how nice it would be if we were here with our special someone. i guess its during moment like this that you wish you have that special someone to share this moment with. hmm..  " from melissa's blog.
Just to mention here melissa... I have the same thought too! but unfortunately, there was just bear sitting next to me... ewww.


some random shots.


this species of monkey doesn't look like monkey but indeed they're still monkey.

the whole trip is just a normal enjoyable trip but we made it something different as always. 
3 of the monkey ran into a so called  beach which the sea was far away from where we stood without thinking. Once we stepped in, regret dah... It was a muddy beach and we got cuts and wounds from broken glass bottle and shells on the beach...

Laugh my ass out. It was totally a new experience :D

It was one of the trip during this holiday, and right now I'm enjoying doing nothing at home to get a full rest of myself. I can really feel that I'm so weak after all these fight...

I want to watch movie I want to go hunt for my new watch I want to stick with someone else I want to sleep as much as I can I want to eat and sleep non-stop everyday!!!

2 comments:

M said...

笑死我!! lol bear sitting next to u! easy ah u tis post, all copy paste. lol. broken glasses and shells~ lalala! i miss u guys dah. but dun wan to see in u college yet!

Eric said...

hahaha... duno what to write mah! and it was 4am in the morning!

i miss you guys too agree! not in college yet :P