Thursday, August 25, 2011

beans of red

hey ya!
Finally everything back to the track again. Had my rotten holiday for past two weeks, finally step into my third year of architecture studies. I know there's long way ahead, but at least, for now this final year seems to be a milestone for my future expectation.

Started to step into urbanism in this field. Everyday talks about urban design, urban planing bla bla bla... sort of boring sometimes. At first I thought it would be a boring field, but somehow I found it could be interesting in some other way, maybe it was a bigger picture or scale that comparing what I had done previously designing a specify building, but now, it was designing a city.


Fortunate enough, chosen site was urban area that surrounding titiwangsa recreation park area. Providing great kl scene, breathetaking environment. Still waiting for the inspiration, have to ohmm more in the site.

In the other hand, was also getting sick of site visiting. Hate waking up early in the morning to go to the site, the headache traffic jam on Tun Razak Road, low aura with the working mates... Come on guys, bring me the synergy! Past me the good aura, not the bad one, together we can bring the synergy...!


Been up to the rooftop of wisma Bernama to get aerial shot of our site. Everyone was so excited, this was the first time for us to get up to a high rise building's rooftop.



Therefore a group photo is a must : )
Hope we can make it happens.


I'm just to bored of counting the traffic : )

One of the little funny incident happened on the day we're counting the traffic. while we're counting the night traffic, due to the front lights of the heavy traffic, we felt dizzy and my friend ran down from the car to vomit. LOL. I laugh non-stop at the moment, it was so silly of us :P

Hari Raya break is just around the corner. Hoping to get some time on vacation with my dear.



Found lots of so called "missing bean" on our site. It brings the meaning of missing, you know?
相思豆,愿君多采撷,此物最相思。

No comments: