Monday, March 19, 2012

Crap for what's happening!

It has been quite a long time ago for me to update a proper post about things around me since I can't sleep at this moment, let's crap in the midnight post! hell yea!

That's time ago, when I first met about lomography I was totally fell for it and yearn for one of the lomo camera till my desire died when I "found" myself an iphone, Iphone is brilliant LOL, because there is lomoapp in the phone. Long after that, finally I got my Diana from my babe, that's one of the greatest gift i ever received haha.

Taking a good photo with a lomocam is not as easy as i thought tho, paid high expectation on my first film but end up with few photos only which "usable" after developed, so, on my wayyy learning to master my Nana!



100% guaranty ili will scold me about posting this pic! not in fb anyway :D

Yesterday night, spent a dinner with my precious 1 in kl. I was surprised kl has such restaurant hidden in a busy street. A good dinner with good companion, nice meal and nice person what to condemn? thanks for the 13 and all the best in chasing your dream and once again congrats, you're promoted hun!

Went to Putrajaya to check out hotair balloon festival since today it's the last day of the event, quite sad because by that time we reach there its already night time, so there are only 4 hotair balloon left and it's not flying!!! lol, probably the weather is bad and strong wind.

I'm addicted to multi-exposure recently :)

there's nothing much could awkward than driving with a person that you're not close to in a car and all the way to kelana jaya... i'm so tension and focusing on my drive since it's was avanza, floaty and bumpy enough to push the awkward scenario to the climax! hahahaha, but for melissa, i can do it *wink*

the tethered hotair balloon, one of it fell down coz of the strong wind :/

Putrajaya's main bridge. I'm so "close" to this bridge already.

went to our old place, chongqing super spicy steamboat for our dinner. It's a warm and happy dinner after so long. ps: it's already 4.24 in the morning and i'm still full!

done crapping, kthxbai good night :)

No comments: