Monday, March 26, 2012

something about my part time

Last saturday was one of my darling birthday celebration at her house, seeing her busy here and there, incoming call all night long it's kinda tiring and pity of her, that's the pain of having so many friend isn't it?
Sorry for not showing her face, because the pics still not out yet, so, happy birthday to you darling, by the way tomorrow only the actual date of it, so gonna see you again probably? love you :)

It is more like a maluri friends reunion than a birthday celebration haha, all the friends that have not meet up for so long, that's the night for us to crap. I've received a text message from Jack informing to work for a shooting on the next day which is yesterday.

As my close friends should know I'm working part time under a photographer as a assistant of him not shooting lol. One thing I like about this part time, I can visit lots of buildings together with him (he is a photographer shooting for interior and exterior mostly) which I can observe lots of things while I'm working :D

Yesterday went to the Wisma Prestige(if I'm not mistaken) which just next to klcc and shooting for "the Nomad" office interior, one best thing of this office is they have a great view looking out to the KLCC.


I snapped a few photos while lepaking in the offices :D

While I'm snapping one photos of Jack and his stuffs he asked me a awkward question. He asked: Eric, do you think I'm a good photographer? and I was like... ... ... *stunned*(my brain was searching words to praise him lol) and said: yes, of course, you have a very good sense of spaces, you want to hear this right? then I pause a little while and continue, coz you're my boss mah... then we both laugh... ha ha ha what a awkward moment, lol. 


At night then I dated bun for dinner and movie, have a leisure and relaxing night. We went to curve to bersiar-siar, people were so busy and I'm so free and lazy leaning on the railing thinking of how long more this kind of precious moments I can have....


The hunger game is a very good movie if you have time why not head to the cinema?

miss you ;)

No comments: