Sunday, April 15, 2012

because of the absence of light.


I got a very weird dream yesterday, I dream about I've been to the country I wanted to go so much as a vocation with family and you were not here with me, I felt lost and dreamy when I'm travelling around, I had forgot to picture down in my mind every places I been to as I'll do it usually, I've forgot to enjoy the moments when I'm there, what I remember was I felt panic and lost wherever I been to, even though I'm with my family but yet I felt so far from them. Things continue to be blurish and until I realized I lost few of my precious belongings like my dslr camera, lomo camera and things you gave to me, and I've no idea what's happening and they just gone in a sudden.... by the moment I jump up from the dream what left for me was just panic still.

我把陽光忘了,忘了那給予我熱情與溫暖的力量。
我把歡樂忘了,忘了那給予我開心與喜歡的力量。
我把曾經忘了,忘了那給予我經歷與過程的旅程。

我心裡丟了一塊肉,那麼糾結那麼疼。
我想卸下面具然後緊緊地抱著一個人讓我狠狠地放聲嚎哭。

No comments: