Friday, July 23, 2010

babi bangang

yesterday i was mad and deeply depress out of sudden...
my sister spoil my precious model...
i need comfort i need console...

then i waited...

you only chatting non-stop with others and don't even ask me why or talk to me...
which continuously making me envy and low self-esteem.

i'm just like an idiot actually...
you don't even know what i want...
a kiss? a love?
i laugh at myself and ask you to enjoy your sparking night.

as i always say...
treat people like the way you like to be treated.
i need what you need too actually...

i wrote everything for you... i post everything also just for you...
and you dont feel like a thing...
at least you just put a 'like' there to show that you've read,
like you always asked me to like your post,
although i'm just lying to myself...


i'm expecting something... which i already get prepared that you won't do these for me...
but im still expecting...





overall...
i'm still in love with you deeply and deeply,
lu babi bangang... :')

No comments: