Sunday, December 26, 2010

I thought I thought

Till now, I just realized how much i did fall for you.

I was spending the whole night reading Crason's blog unconsciously. Just wanted to know more about you. I wanted to catch up all the little past that you had gone through with them which I had missed. Not surprise that I really miss you so much while going through the posts about c.e.e, friendship of you three, life that you have when you at Birmingham alone. I even tears watching the video made by Crason.

Seriously I think most probably because of the over excessive humanity blogging style by Crason. (blame him pulak)

To be frank, I feel bad, sour and guilty reading your pass. Maybe I can understand a bit about how you feel, no matter how i passed something similar like you.

And yet, now I'm feeling very bad and down due to some reason. I wish I can be more generous, really, at least toward our relationship. Jealousy is the biggest enemy of ourself and I thought I could settle it well.
Oh goshh, I hate the feeling of waiting. I feel emo. Thinking whether to sms you or not when the clock hits 1. and thanks God luckily I received your sms first. A powerful panadol for me.

I dare not to ask a thing because I'm panic.
I dare not to ask a thing because I think that myself couldn't compare with him.
I scare you will say that I do not show my concern but I afraid that I'll annoy you. Surely i know you will feel bad of yourself but I feel even bad seeing you being like that.

Oh goshh, I really hate these feelings :'(



Gone too fast,
Fall too deep, maybe.

1 comment:

marcusan said...

If you hate those feelings as much as i do, you'd understand what im going through. Sorry for putting you through this. Thank you for blogging in English. I really appreciate it.