Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Diabetic 2nd version :D

Summary a bit of what's happening to me on this week... This gonna be a long long post :P

I was madly in cari duit to cover up my daily expenses recently,
still got lots of stuffs in my shopping pending list which I wanted to get so badly...
gone through quite lot of things last year, I think it is the time to pamper myself abit...

money comes in then just gone very quick,
but it is not used on me, spent on lots of other places especially assignments!!!

I'm wondering how can I survive for my next long semester which I have to spend so much in printing for my design projects... awww... headache :(



wearing digi shirt(eww), working as a vendor, selling Digi K-POP live Concert ticket.


It's not I'm out-dated but I really have no idea about who are them...


while working, of course can't avoid of my "occupation ill"... Analysing building structure unconciously and I was like surprised as "I've found out new land..."

I just realized actually Digi have a research building which located opposite of the main building and it was actually a green building! As what I heard is the building actually functioning based on solar power and the building have a unique design for the facade! I was so shocked when I passed by it...



the zig-zag liked design is actually green plants on the wall and it crossed the whole building... unique kan?




other than the research building, the main building itself also very well-designed... I like the features... ishh best giler...


Another green building which I've been just yesterday was the first avenue located just next to one utama shopping centre...
I work as a photographer assisstant and have a office interior shooting in there.
The building was certified as a rated green building by Green building index... awww




The building have an individual balcony garden for each floor which provide superb view...
unique unique..!



Shea Studio.
before heading to the shooting place.



This was a luckiest and happiest week I ever had...! A good start for the new year!
I found an unexpected "gift" (omg, I feel so bad :P) which I dream to have one so badly inside the public toilet. LMAO. Hooray!

Secondly, you gave me an unexpectedly surprised.
Maybe it seems small case for you guys but then I'm so delighted. Mucks!


Just watched Pananormal Activity 2 recently. For me, I think this movie is nice enough although someone keep on criticized on it. lol.
tsk tsk...



Even how nice the movie it is, the most important thing is still about who is the companion watching with you.
Of course :)





Everything seem happening just happy enough.
Keep it up :)

3 comments:

Wei Keong said...

nahhh!! got job also not intro me!! "LEI HOU YEHHHH"!! =D

what u found in toilet?? chocolate cake ahh? =D

Eric said...

They don't need people d lar dailou...

Wei Keong said...

play play har only dailou! I'm still sai lou lar weii! =D