Thursday, January 20, 2011

It just pause suddenly.

Just have a nice and safe trip to penang on last weekend with two pigs, standfer and vivian. At first thought to bring someone along, but couldn't make it. Sign.

I think this is the longest trip ever we have since standfer leaved alfa. Those days aren't like nowadays. Everything changed. Familiar faces, close housemates, long night pillow talks, sharing scary ghost stories in the middle of the night which caused insomia, hostel legendary ghost ahma and etc. I missed those fun so much.

It reminds me of last time we have our education roadshow to seremban with standfer. Head to education fair at Seremban hotel then seaside walk at Portdickson then seremban bak kut teh and back to K.L just in a day. Tired yet fun.




My best companion on the way to Penang. Introducing, Vivian's DuyanBear. It has only an eye.
It reminds me of old hostel again. How happy when I torture it that time haha.


Manja. lol.

Nothing much about this trip actually, it just a warm, chit-chat and eat non-stop trip. haha. I really eat a lot during this trip. I know, someone gotta say my stomach grow 1cm more :( I will exercise to pay for it kay...
When there is existence of Vivian Ho, there is always camwhore time lol.



Hello patpo, are you okay? hahaha.




this typical chinese hawker stall selling a kind of penang food called kuizap was unexpectedly nice. We have it as our dinner for TWICE.


Can you imagine how many kuizap and fried belacan chicken inside her stomach.. LOL.
She gonna kill me after she read this post hahaha.


We actually 5 da 5 zhong and found a nice dam site above of kek lok si. The view is quite amazing.



Pray for self and family, of course your family and career. Hope Buddha don't blame me on my greediness lol. Anyway I get a good "chim" for myself.


Can you spot something wrong with the column?! LOL, Sue them! Structure failure!








I know this is abit leong but the idea just pop out on my mind. :)




When we having our lunch at Bidor that time, I was actually emo for that moment when I saw there is heong peng selling over there.
It reminds me of your mom, always give me a pack of heong peng after your family came back from hometown. I feel bad to her and you too.

Anyway, million thanks to Standfer and Vivian.
A Pause for us. A Fun trip for us.

4 comments:

(: said...

)):

U make me miss our day in hostel too !!!!!!! )':

Hw u torture duyan bear, hw u make duyan bear make love with others T_____________T KESIAN TAU !

:D

oi, u juga camwhore lor ! ;)

THANKS FOR MY KUIZAPP LAR :D

love u

Eric said...

Hahaha...
Just suddenly miss that time... Used to concern each other when we're sad, shower together next door and bla bla bla...

Duyan bear enjoy Kay...

Hugs..

(: said...

alahhhh )':

yes, used to concern each other when we re sad ):

Now. like mou lui gong so far T_______________T

stil mention shower !!! :D
stil brush teeth together :D
eat together :D
play together :D
mamak together :D
shoppping together :D

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ):

Anonymous said...

u gonna die soonest...
tat pic show not oni kueh zap & balacan chicken..
it is MORE than that lo k?? lol

Standfer