Thursday, January 6, 2011

uncontrolled

Teach me to be the owner of my own emotion,
not to controlled by it.

Teach me to let go things that I couldn't handle,
so that I can be more satisfy with my own life now.


Everything was gone so packed just now. I can't settle down my mind, I can't settle down myself.
How extremely I wanna meet you up. Even to see you just for a sight.
I shouldn't be that selfish I told myself.


I feel bad because I'm not there for you when you need help.
I feel bad because I'm not there for you when you need to talk.
I feel bad because I've ruined the plan.
I feel extremely bad just because I couldn't meet you up since I missing you for one whole day...!


I drove to your area actually before I call you. Just couldn't figure out why am I missing you so badly.
After received your message I was extremely down.
and Sorry for what I've said.

2 comments:

xiao mei said...

big lion~
y ur sweet sweet love tak sweet liao de???
u forgot wat u promise on new year..
dun like dat lah~
ppl will worry

Eric said...

my bad my bad...

haha